Freelance Photographer Plan for Adequan® Global Dressage Festival
The Palm Beach International Equestrian Center requires all professional photographers to apply for a Freelance Photographer pass (separate from a media credential) if they plan to give or sell their photos for exhibitor/competitor use. The application process is now open. This pass/pricing is for AGDF competition ONLY. If you are planning to also photograph WEF competition, please click HERE to view pricing. Please see below for more details.
2021 AGDF PRICING:
- Individual week passes will be $1,000 per photographer
- No discounts for second shooter/same business etc.
- A season-long pass can be purchased for all 10 weeks at $4,000 per photographer.
- Second shooter (and thereafter) of the same business is $1,500 per photographer for all 10 weeks.
FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER RULES:
- All photographers must submit proof of Accident Liability Insurance with payment prior to arrival.
- Official AGDF photographer (Sue Stickle) has positioning priority outside of the arenas.
- Freelance Photographers will not be allowed inside the arenas except for award presentations (excluding the Parade of Champions).
- There will not be seats in the Media Center for Freelance Photographers, but you will be able to use the lockers in the Media Centers.
- All individuals will be required to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver prior to entry of the facility.
Please CLICK HERE to download the ESP credit card authorization form. You will receive a confirmation email once your insurance and credit card authorization forms have been verified. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org