Private Photographer Plan for Adequan® Global Dressage Festival
The Palm Beach International Equestrian Center requires all professional photographers to apply for a Private Photographer pass (separate from a media credential) if they plan to give or sell their photos for exhibitor/competitor use. Please see below for more details.
2022 AGDF PRICING:
- Individual week passes will be $800 per photographer
- No discounts for second shooter/same business etc.
- A season-long pass can be purchased for all 10 weeks (8 FEI weeks + 2 National) at $4,500 per photographer.
- Second shooter (and thereafter) of the same business is $4,500 per photographer for all 10 weeks (8 FEI weeks + 2 National).
PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHER RULES:
- All photographers must submit proof of Accident Liability Insurance with payment prior to arrival.
- Official AGDF photographer (Sue Stickle) has positioning priority outside of the arenas.
- Private Photographers will not be allowed inside the arenas except for award presentations (excluding the Parade of Champions).
- There will not be seats in the Media Center for Private Photographers, but you will be able to use the lockers in the Media Centers.
CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE: Photographer agrees to indemnify Equestrian Sport Productions LLC and its affiliates, to hold harmless of and from all claims for personal injury, death or property damage and any other losses, damages, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, which arise out of, in connection with, or by any reason by the use of an Official Photographer Credential, issued by Equestrian Sport Productions LLC. Photographer further agrees to undertake at its own expense the defense of any action that may be brought against Equestrian Sport Productions LLC claiming damages which are alleged to have arisen out of or by reason of the by the use of an Official Photographer Credential, provided herein, by the Photographer. Photographer further agrees to carry and keep in force liability insurance with combined limits of liability for personal injury (including death) and property damage of $1,000,000 per occurrence. The additional insureds shall be named as additional insured parties. Photographer shall furnish Equestrian Sport Productions LLC with a certificate of insurance in conformity with this paragraph as a precondition to exercising its rights hereunder. The vendor shall carry Workers Compensation as required by law. Additional insured shall be Equestrian Sport Productions LLC of 14440 Pierson Road, Wellington FL 33414.
SOLICITATION of business is not allowed. Photographer agrees not to conduct interviews or demonstrations, distribute advertising material, display signs, canvas, or otherwise solicit any business or conferences in the interest of business for any business other than the one for which Photographer is contracted.
CONDUCT of Photographer and/or photographer representatives may not infringe upon or otherwise interfere with rights and privileges of other photographers or of persons participating in the event.
NOTE: The Village of Wellington requires all vendors to have a Business License and Palm Beach County Local Business Tax Receipt. All vendors must provide Equestrian Sport Productions with proof of license applications and payment to the Village of Wellington and Palm Beach County prior to set up. Click the links below to access the applicable forms.
Please CLICK HERE to download the ESP credit card authorization form. You will receive a confirmation email once your insurance and credit card authorization forms have been verified. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org