Private Photographer Plan
Wellington International requires all professional photographers to apply for a Private Photographer pass (separate from a media credential and PR credential) if they plan to give OR sell their photos for exhibitor/competitor use. The application process is now open. Please see below for more details.
Private Photographer Pricing:
- $5,000/person for the Global Dressage Festival Fall II, the 2023 Adequan® Global Dressage Festival (all 10 weeks), and the Global Dressage Final
- $5,000/second shooter for the Global Dressage Festival Fall II, the 2023 Adequan® Global Dressage Festival (all 10 weeks), and the Global Dressage Final
- $800/person per week
- Cost savings available during the 2023 Adequan® Global Dressage Festival through the AGDF Photographer Collaboration Incentive (see below)
AGDF Photographer Collaboration Incentive:
- This program allows photographers to showcase their work on AGDF’s platforms and take advantage of cost savings, in exchange for providing high-resolution photo/video with full rights to AGDF’s media catalog.
- Seasonal credentialed photographers have the opportunity to save $1,500 per person (up to two photographers per business) by participating in the AGDF Photographer Collaboration Incentive.
- Weekly photographers have the opportunity to save $200 per person per week (up to two photographers per business) by participating in the AGDF Photographer Collaboration Incentive.
- Following each week of the horse show, photographers will be required to upload 5 photos and/or videos of high quality to an assigned shared digital folder by Tuesday at 9 a.m. The files must be high-resolution and the photographer must agree to allow AGDF full rights to use the file in social media, advertising, or however else it may be needed without restrictions.
- AGDF may request photo/video of specific content when needed. Photographers should give their best effort to fulfill those requests, and AGDF will understand that at times schedules or other commitments may not allow for this.
- Photographers may include a watermark on photos, and photo credit will be given as appropriate by AGDF. AGDF agrees not to alter the image unless express permission is given by the photographer. If images must be cropped, AGDF will take care not to crop out the watermark as best as possible.
- If content is not delivered by the weekly deadline, photographers will be sent a notice and given 24 hours to upload their photo/video submission. After 24 hours, it will be assumed that the content will not be forthcoming and an invoice will be sent for $150.
Private Photographer Rules:
- Photographers must wear their credentials identifying them as accredited media/photographers at all times when using their camera.
- Official AGDF photographer (Susan Stickle) has positioning priority outside of the arenas AND during awards presentations.
- Private Photographers will not be allowed inside the arenas except for award presentations (excluding the Parade of Champions).
- When space allows, there will be seats in the Media Center for Private Photographers and you will be able to use the lockers in the Media Centers. Should credentialed media members need a table or locker and the space is full, Private Photographers will be the first asked to relocate.
All photographers must submit proof of Accident Liability Insurance with payment prior to arrival.
Certificate of Liability Insurance
Vendor agrees to indemnify Equestrian Sport Productions LLC and its affiliates, to hold harmless of and from all claims for personal injury, death or property damage and any other losses, damages, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, which arise out of, in connection with, or by any reason the use of space provided herein, by Equestrian Sport Productions LLC. Vendor further agrees to undertake at its own expense the defense of any action that may be brought against Equestrian Sport Productions LLC claiming damages which are alleged to have arisen out of or by reason of the use of space, provided herein, by vendor. Vendor further agrees to carry and keep in force liability insurance with combined limits of liability for personal injury (including death) and property damage of $1,000,000 per occurrence. The additional insureds shall be named as additional insured parties. Operator/vendor shall furnish Equestrian Sport Productions LLC with a certificate of insurance in conformity with this paragraph as a precondition to exercising its rights hereunder. The vendor shall carry Workers Compensation as required by law. Additional insured shall be Equestrian Sport Productions LLC of 14440 Pierson Road, Wellington FL 33414.
SOLICITATION of business is not allowed. Photographer agrees not to conduct interviews or demonstrations, distribute advertising material, display signs, canvas, or otherwise solicit any business or conferences in the interest of business for any business other than the one for which Photographer is contracted.
CONDUCT of Photographer and/or photographer representatives may not infringe upon or otherwise interfere with rights and privileges of other photographers or of persons participating in the event.
NOTE: The Village of Wellington requires all vendors to have a Business License and Palm Beach County Local Business Tax Receipt. All vendors must provide Equestrian Sport Productions with proof of license applications and payment to the Village of Wellington and Palm Beach County prior to set up. Click the links below to access the applicable forms.
Village of Wellington Business Tax License
Palm Beach County Business Tax Receipts
Please CLICK HERE to download the ESP credit card authorization form. You will receive a confirmation email once your insurance and credit card authorization forms have been verified. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.